Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to force unshare of workbook

I have encountered a serious error last week for a file that we use
everyday in our business. We have a shared workbook that we all work
from. On Thursday when we tried to run a macro, a dialog box popped up
that says, "Error loading DLL." So I tried to unshare the workbook to
examine the macros and it says "Document not saved." I am unable to
unshare the workbook, and therefore cannot get to the macros! Can
anyone help? I need to either force the workbook to get unshared by
some alternate means, or find some other way to get the code from the
macros.

Thanks in advance.