Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to plot charts of 1000 records automatically possible?

my data

name size length 0min 3min 10min chart
A 3 5 1 10 3
B 5 2 2 4 3
C 4 3 3 9 6

Is it possible to use a macro to plot a chart of 0 to 10 mins for each
entity (charts A, B, C, ...)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ross,

Hi Peter,

Loop through each row.
Build Chart.
Save Chart.

I have a worksheet that does this on my charting page at
http://edferrero.m6.net/charting.aspx look for 'Multiple Chart Builder'
(hint: its down the bottom).

The workbook saves each chart as a .gif file in a folder of your choice.

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net/