Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find the Record

Hi Dears,

In FoxPro to find the record we use just like the following commands.
(and if found the record then rest of the fields shown in Textboxes of
the userForm)

Locate for xyz=mxyz

if .not. found()

wait wind "Record does not exist"

else

Field1=textbox1
Field2= Textbox2

I need the codes for Excel vba, To find the record and if found then
show the fields of the table in Textboxes of UserForm

Thanks in advance

--
Syed Haider Ali
Syed Haider Ali's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21994