Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RAP RAP is offline

Default Run on cell change macro question

I am running a macro that is triggered by a cell entry (or change). The
macro itself rounds the value entered into the cell to the next 0.5 value and
replaces it. This action of replacing the value triggers the macro to
repeat.

How do I stop it? (counter won't work because it resets to empty when macro
is re-run) OR Is there a way to set the macro to run only once, then quit?
OR Is there another way to achieve the desired result?

I also tried entering the formula directly into the entry cells on the page,
but I get a circular reference.

Thanks,
Randy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming