Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLS CLS is offline

Default Disable Clipboard Memory Saver

Hi All,

I have code that copies a range to another workbook. I then close it
'myfile.close false' but it brings up an alert that asks to save the
clipboard info. set displayalerts to false, but now it takes for ever to
continue after that point. Is there a setting or command to disable this
clipboard feature? I NEVER want to remember what is on the clipboard.

Thanks
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chad,

Add the following line to your code ( after the paste line):

Application.CutCopyMode = False

---
Regards,
Norman