Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combo Box Not Refreshing View

Right, this is doin' ma box in and wondered if anyone may have come across
this before and have a solution.

I have a Combobox on a worksheet. In the Change event for said Combobox,
the code takes the text property that has been selected, and then changes a
pivot table page field to what was selected from the Combobox.

The code changes the pivot table okay, but when I click away from the
Combobox, the text in the Combobox reverts back to the previous selection.
Bizarrely, if I then click on the Combobox, it goes back to the selection I
just chose.

Even more bizarrely, this seems to happen randomly. Sometimes it behaves as
it should and then a few moments later it will start doing the above again.

Any ideas anyone.

Ta.

Neil