Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default match text and add up from rows and columns

I have a spreadsheet set up; I put in information for many different types of
jobs. I would like to know how to calculate the totals of OK and NA for
certain items.
Here is an example of the worksheet,

Job no. operator condition 1 condition 2
123 Ad OK NA
323 Cd NA OK
322 Ad OK NA
333 Cd OK OK

What I want to do is add the amount of Ads in a row then I want to total
the amount of OK conditions for Ad on all under condition 1. Then I want to
total the amount of NA conditions.

So that I would have something like this

Ad condition 1 condition 2
2 2 0 total OK
2 0 2 total NA

Thank you any help would be appreciated.