Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse Over and Back Function in Excel

Hi all,

I have prepared a Index / Content worksheet in my excel file. In the index
worksheet, whenever i double click the link, it will point me to the
corresponding Chart. I would like to upgrade as below, and seek for expert
advice in the group.

1. I would like to have my pointer look like a 'hand' or a 'arrow' when the
mouse is over the link (before double clicking the link).
2. When the user is in the Chart, I would like to create a BACK button
which link the user back to the index page. Instead of creating a BUTTON at
every page, is there any way to do it? (Since I need this function in every
worksheet or chart in my file).

Thanks for advice.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kaci,

See VBA help for 'CommandBars Collection Object', which, incidentally,
includes this example:

The following example creates a custom toolbar named "Custom1" and displays
it as a floating toolbar.

Set cbar1 = CommandBars.Add(Name:="Custom1", Position:=msoBarFloating)
cbar1.Visible = True

---
Regards,
Norman