Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TimeStamp Conversion

Hello,

I have a file that puts various time stamps in a column. Such as 173236
forand 93527. I want to know how you can display the numbers as the 24 hours.
Like this
(17:32:36) (09:35:27).

Notice the orginal text outputs either 5 characters or 6 depending either if
its before 12 pm or after 12 pm. But the final result after the conversion
should be 6 characters, (with a leading zero if before 12 PM).

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,