Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Out of Memory

So after getting ny VBA project working after about 2 weeks, all of a sudden
when I try to open up the VB editor with my workbook open procedures in it,
it says that it is out of memory. I can see no good reason why it should be
out of memory, and I have no way of debugging the code now, as it won't allow
me to edit anything in the VB editor as it keeps saying "out of memory",
there is nothing on the clipboard, the windows task manager does not seem to
say there is a memory hog on board, and there is about a gig free for VM on
the hard drive. does anybody have any ideas of how i can try to rectify
this, because this thing seems to have broken all of a sudden for no good
reason.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ramesh,

procedures in it, it says that it is out of memory. I can see no

try to repair your workbook with Excel versions XP or later:
File/Open/change button to "open and repair" (instead of just "open")
and save the workbook again. This helped in many cases and is worth a
try.

arno