Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing Embedded Worksheet in Visio?

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the forum I should be using, but maybe
someone out there can help me anyway...

I have information stored in an excel worksheet. I need to run an
excel macro to store the information from this worksheet into a public
array, and then use the array's data in a macro I have written in
visio.

If at all possible, I want to avoid opening excel to run the macro.
Instead, I embedded the worksheet into the visio project, but I am not
sure how to reference the embedded object to access the modules within
it. Any suggestions?

Thanks from your friendly programming newbie,
Paul

--
paulharvey
paulharvey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25227