Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for date highlighting....

I am trying to create a macro that will go through col. B and highlight
anything 14-29 days old in Yellow, and anything 29 days or older in
red. Can Anyone suggest a macro for me? I have created a formula to do
so but when I try to copy data from a PCOM session and paste the data
into the spreedsheet the formula does not work. I have to manually
reenter date for the highlighting to work. Any Help would be
appreciated on this one.

--
mauddib13
mauddib13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25785

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't need a macro, use conditional formatting.

Select the cells, and use a formula of
=AND(B2<TODAY()-14,B2=TODAY()-29)

and set a pattern colour

--

HTH

RP

"mauddib13" wrote
in message ...

I am trying to create a macro that will go through col. B and highlight
anything 14-29 days old in Yellow, and anything 29 days or older in
red. Can Anyone suggest a macro for me? I have created a formula to do
so but when I try to copy data from a PCOM session and paste the data
into the spreedsheet the formula does not work. I have to manually
reenter date for the highlighting to work. Any Help would be
appreciated on this one.

--
mauddib13
mauddib13's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391908

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried using that formula but it does not work correctly. Not sure if
am doing it wrong but I copied it into the conditional formating optio
and it does not work

--
mauddib1
mauddib13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2578

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can post a sample workbook to a file hosting site if you want.

--

HTH

RP

"mauddib13" wrote
in message ...

I tried using that formula but it does not work correctly. Not sure if I
am doing it wrong but I copied it into the conditional formating option
and it does not work.

--
mauddib13
mauddib13's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391908

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sure if you could I would appreciate it..

--
mauddib1
mauddib13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2578
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39190