Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MGG MGG is offline

Default compile error: invalid qualifier.

Can anyone help?

I keep getting an the following message
Compile error: invalid qualifier
when using the following code from a customised menu.

With application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen)
..Show
End With

If I use this code and link it to a button it works fine ???

Thanks
Mike

--
MGG