Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default email to multiple users via excel

Hi All,

I had write a code to send an email via Outlook, just to one person.
My question:
How can I send it to multiple persons like:
To: email1; email2; etc. and
Cc: email1; email2; etc.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi P,

See Ron De Bruin's Sendmail page for a wide selection of email code:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Perhaps the following will help you:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"p. panter" wrote in message
Hi All,

I had write a code to send an email via Outlook, just to one person.
My question:
How can I send it to multiple persons like:
To: email1; email2; etc. and
Cc: email1; email2; etc.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can check Ron de Bruin's site:
Send text in the body of the mail with Outlook Express
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm
I think the procedures are the same for Outlook and for Outlook Express

Basically you are creating a hyperlink and if you look at his code
you will see the basic structure if you look at several lines together
with HLINK The trickiest part in setting up is make the substitutions
for line breaks, ampersands, and spaces in the appropriate places.

With a little care you could do the same thing in HTML, or
any other hyperlink, or a mailing like you are asking for or
even separate emails. Sometimes you want to send out
blind copies but certain ISPs tend to block blind copies so
individual emails might be preferable. Anyway see Ron's site.
---
HTH,

"p. panter" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I had write a code to send an email via Outlook, just to one person.
My question:
How can I send it to multiple persons like:
To: email1; email2; etc. and
Cc: email1; email2; etc.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Do you use SendMail or the Outlook object model to send the mail ?
On my site there are examples for both and if you press on the Tip link
on the pages you will find your answer

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"p. panter" wrote in message ...
Hi All,

I had write a code to send an email via Outlook, just to one person.
My question:
How can I send it to multiple persons like:
To: email1; email2; etc. and
Cc: email1; email2; etc.

Thanks in advance.