Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update a picture

Like, thanks a lot dude, I've already started studying it. Wow thanks

In article , Norman Jones
wrote:

Hi Joe,

I want the picture to display in the master list document when I type a
number in a field. I dont want to open it in a new window

See JE McGimpsey's 'Looking up and displaying a picture based on a cell
value' page at:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

And the problem of the leading zeros if I type in say, "125" in a field

Try pre-formatting the cells as text or enter the numberes with a prepended
apostrophe (').

---
Regards,
Norman

"Joe William" wrote in message
Please how do I update a picture when I type a number in a field

The picture is in a folder of pictures numbered sequentially like from
out of a digital camera like dsc00125.jpg

I want the picture to display in the master list document when I type a
number in a field. I dont want to open it in a new window

And the problem of the leading zeros if I type in say, "125" in a field

any help is appreciated