Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing Data from a website to excel

Hello,
Everyday I log into a clients website, which is password protected, and
export the data (shipping and tracking information) for different orders
into Excel followed by I do what I do. Problem is I hate doing it and I
know there is a way using Data-Import External Data - New Web Query
and enter the web add...and blah.... Well, this is not working for me.
It gives me just the headers. I have tried with other web sites to try
and it works just fine.

Is there a way using VBA or Macro to extract all the Data from the
table and export to Excel?

FYI_ When I am in the website, I need to click Filter button to pull
the data...data itself do not launch.

It sounds messed up but it is very viable...just not through me. Can
you please help me? I appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
sanmisds1
sanmisds1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25241

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When the data apears in the website, type CNTRL-A, CNTRL-C. Go back to the
workshet, click on a cell and type CNTRL-V. All the data should be
transferred to the worksheet. You may need to do a little formatting to get
the individual data items where you want them.
--
Gary's Student