Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Defined Objects in VBA?

I have been trying to figure out whether I can or cannot create my ow
objects in VBA. I would think that I should be able to, but I foun
nothing to prove this as true.

Is it possible? If so, give me a link or a brief example below.
Thanks

--
McManCS
McManCSU's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2437

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

UDO? Hmm...I only know about UDFs and those are certainly possible.

--
juster21
juster21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25393

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ya, like creating a student object with an ID #, last name, first name,
etc....

--
McManCSU
McManCSU's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24379

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In your VBA editor (Alt-F11 from Excel) Click Insert - Class Module.

--
TommySzalapski
TommySzalapski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25561