Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using checkboxes to determine what data to carry over

I have 26 checkboxes that can vary on how many could or would b
selected. It could be just 1 or it could be all 26. The checkboxes ar
not in a dialog box but hovered along side of a cell within
worksheet(Main). I do not know how to get the checkbox involved in m
code if true or false. I need the information in the cell its aligne
to, to become part of my data carry over. I am pasting just one of man
data carry over queries in here so that you can see how it may or ma
not fit in.
Thanx
Michael

With Worksheets("All PCE")
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(1, 13), .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp))
End With
' VISIN1 Metallic
rw = 0
Set rng1 = Worksheets("VISIN1-M").Range("A2")
For Each cell In rng
DateRange

If IsDate(cell.Value) Then
If CDate(cell.Value) = ChDate And CDate(cell.Value) <= ChDate2 Then
If cell.Offset(0, 3).Value = "VISIN1" Then
If cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P74" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P02" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P08" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P01" Then
rw = rw + 1
cell.Offset(0, -9).Resize(1, 25).Copy Destination:=rng1(rw)

Next cel

--
Michael Wis
Michael Wise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=699

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you named your checkboxes to correspond to the row such as cbox29
then
set cb = Worksheets("All PCE").OleObjects("cbox" & cell.row).Object
if cb.Vaue then

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Wise"
wrote in message
news:Michael.Wise.1sxpjd_1122646156.0846@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I have 26 checkboxes that can vary on how many could or would be
selected. It could be just 1 or it could be all 26. The checkboxes are
not in a dialog box but hovered along side of a cell within a
worksheet(Main). I do not know how to get the checkbox involved in my
code if true or false. I need the information in the cell its aligned
to, to become part of my data carry over. I am pasting just one of many
data carry over queries in here so that you can see how it may or may
not fit in.
Thanx
Michael

With Worksheets("All PCE")
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(1, 13), .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp))
End With
' VISIN1 Metallic
rw = 0
Set rng1 = Worksheets("VISIN1-M").Range("A2")
For Each cell In rng
DateRange

If IsDate(cell.Value) Then
If CDate(cell.Value) = ChDate And CDate(cell.Value) <= ChDate2 Then
If cell.Offset(0, 3).Value = "VISIN1" Then
If cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P74" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P02" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P08" _
And cell.Offset(0, -8).Value < "P01" Then
rw = rw + 1
cell.Offset(0, -9).Resize(1, 25).Copy Destination:=rng1(rw)

Next cell

--
Michael Wise
Michael Wise's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391280

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

Well I guess I do not follow on this one. I'm not clear as to why m
checkboxes would represent the cell.row. I can say I'm using cell
B3:B15 and C3:C15 to contain text data on worksheet("Main"). Th
checkboxes are basically hovering to one side of the text. My goal i
that any one or more of the check boxes are checked (true) then it wil
use the text in that cell as a part of the criteria that has to be me
before being carried over. I may just be using what you gave me in th
wrong spot but i'm trying it where it make sense to me at this point
The data that is being used to compare and transfer is o
worksheet("All PCE"). I appologize if what you've given is actuall
correct to begin with.

Michae

--
Michael Wis
Michael Wise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=699
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39128

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your looping over all cells in Sheet All PCE (Columns A to M of the filled
rows starting in row 1) and making decisions on data offset from each cell.
(same row).

Your code makes no mention of a sheet named MAIN and you certainly have
given no insight into how 13 (or is it 26) checkboxes on MAIN would relate
to conditions on each individual row in ALL PCE.

Hovering to the side is not particularly descriptive - are there checkboxes
in columns A and D, just D, just A

How do your checkboxes participate in the decision to copy each row?

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Wise"
wrote in message
news:Michael.Wise.1sy3ei_1122663955.6858@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Tom,

Well I guess I do not follow on this one. I'm not clear as to why my
checkboxes would represent the cell.row. I can say I'm using cells
B3:B15 and C3:C15 to contain text data on worksheet("Main"). The
checkboxes are basically hovering to one side of the text. My goal is
that any one or more of the check boxes are checked (true) then it will
use the text in that cell as a part of the criteria that has to be met
before being carried over. I may just be using what you gave me in the
wrong spot but i'm trying it where it make sense to me at this point.
The data that is being used to compare and transfer is on
worksheet("All PCE"). I appologize if what you've given is actually
correct to begin with.

Michael

--
Michael Wise
Michael Wise's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391280

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your looping over all cells in Sheet All PCE (Columns A to M of th
filled
rows starting in row 1) and making decisions on data offset from eac
cell.
(same row).

Correct.

Your code makes no mention of a sheet named MAIN and you certainl
have
given no insight into how 13 (or is it 26) checkboxes on MAIN woul
relate
to conditions on each individual row in ALL PCE.

There are in fact 26 checkboxes on MAIN which reside's outside of an
current association to what is currently coded. The text that reside
in Cells B3:B15 and C3:c15 on (Main) are within one of the cells i
each row on ("All PCE").

Hovering to the side is not particularly descriptive - are ther
checkboxes
in columns A and D, just D, just A

The checkboxes are located in column B and C but they are not linked i
any way I can select them and move them where I like.

How do your checkboxes participate in the decision to copy each row?

At this point my checkboxes do not participate at all. That is wher
i'm having the trouble. I'm totally unaware how to associate th
checkbox to the cell and then get it to relate within the ("All PCE"
worksheet code.

I'm sure after reading all this your thinking HUH? Because of the wa
i've gone about it. I would zip it but the file comes up to big still

Michae