Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Security Level on Spreadsheet open

2 questions,,

1. Is it possible to change the security level when a spreadsheet opens, for
example I have an automatited spreadsheet that has code and when it runs I
want it to just go ahead and run, but on occasion there are other
spreadsheets I want to be asked about the code. Is there anything I can put
in the command line for the spreadsheet to change the security level

2.. If not how can I manually stop code running if I open a spreadsheet

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What causes the code to run? If an event, then

Application.EnableEvents = False.

If you have excel 2003 (and maybe xl2002), you can look at
application.AutomationSecurity

See the help for details.

Tom Ogilvy