Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Textbox Sorting

I have 6 textboxes that get filled with text by another control. I wan
them to go in order from 1 to 6 accross the form. If there is no tex
in the text box Visible = false.

Examples:
If textbox3 is filled and textbox1 is filled next then I need textbox
to be put in front of textbox3.

So if the textboxes were filled in the following order 1 2 6 4 3 the
would be rearranged to be 1 2 3 4 6.

This is confusing I know. Here is my lamens code to what I thin
should happen.

For textboxes that visible = true
those textboxes order = 1 to 6

If you need clarification please ask.
Thanks,
Mik

--
blacktou
blacktour's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2536

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is the code I'm using to put one box after another but I can'
figure out how to sort them.

Code
For AllBoxes = 1 To 6
If CCpmt.Controls("feebox" & AllBoxes).Visible = True Then
CCpmt.Controls("feebox" & frmAskCollection.Tag).Left = CCpmt.Controls("feebox" & frmAskCollection.Tag).Left + 84
End If
Next AllBoxe