Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA - Compare Two Spreadsheets

Group,
Can someone show me a compact comparison routine that will chec
cells one to one, only checking cells within the boundaries of the las
column with text in it and the last row with text in it. On
spreadsheet may have 2000 rows and the other usually has a few mor
rows added, appearing in appearing in the beginning, middle or end o
the spreadsheet. In some rows a single cell may change.
Everytime I try this problem, I get my self lost in mulitpl
For....Next statements and If....End If statements. Your assistanc
here can help a budding VBA programmer.

Thank you for your assistance.....

Ton

--