Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unique Values

I have a table of data in sheet2 A:D. I need a vba that will search this
range and select all the unique values and put them on column A on Sheet1 in
ascending order. All the values will be either a 0 a blank or a digit with 5
places #####. I then need the unique range in sheet1 column A to remove the
0's and the blanks and then take the first digit off all the remaing values.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks
Shawn