Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default closing a spreadsheet

Is there a way to close a spreadsheet via a macro without it prompting to be
saved?

I have a macro that pulls in a text file, formats it and then saves the file
as a delimited text file. When I go to close the file it asks if I want to
save the changes, even though I have not made any since the macro ran and
saved it.