Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing in a text box

Hello brainiacs!

I'm sure this is no challenge for you're average IQ's of 165!!

I want to import the data from a cell on anoher sheet into my text box
(you know the text box you can put from the "draw" toolbar!

Thanks in advance guys

--
krhym
krhyme's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2522

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1.highlight the text box
2.go to the formula bar
3.put and equal sign (=) and then reference the cell that contains the
data that you want to appear

--
barrfly

Excel User - Energy markets