Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default empty autofiltered range

Hi All,
I use the following piece of code (I don't repeat here the declarations):

For each cella in otherrng
Range("A1").Select
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:=cella
Set txtteljes = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Rows
Set txtteljes = txtteljes.Offset(1, 0).Resize(txtteljes.Rows.Count -
1, txtteljes.Columns.Count)
On Error Resume Next
Set txtszurt = txtteljes.SpecialCells(xlVisible)
On Error GoTo 0
If Not txtszurt Is Nothing Then
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
End If
Selection.AutoFilter
Next

My problem is that when range txtszurt is empty (I see on the screen that no
rows are selected), the
If Not txtszurt Is Nothing Then
condition is still met, and all rows are deleted.
What's wrong?

Regards,
Stefi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

could you provide some test data please??? And some expected solutions

--
malik64

malik641's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2419
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39053