Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data from Excel to Access

Hi,
I would like to send data from an Excel Spreadsheet to a An Access
database - to a certain table (replace or append) using a VBA
command...
I would appreciate your answer.

Thanks. Neta. :)

--
neta
neta's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7624

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This might be a help for getting data to and from Excel and Access: It
includes examples of using variables in SQL queries.
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/sql.html

Or you can get there from the "Excel with Access Databases" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm

It demonstrates how to use SQL in Excel's VBA to:

* create a database,
* create a table
* insert records
* select records,
* update records,
* delete records,
* delete a table,
* delete a database.

DAO and ADO files available.

You can also download the demonstration file called "excelsql.zip".

The code is open and commented.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"neta" wrote in message

I would like to send data from an Excel Spreadsheet to a An Access
database - to a certain table (replace or append) using a VBA
command...
I would appreciate your answer.

Thanks. Neta. :)

--
neta
neta's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390499

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

thanks for the previous reply - I couldnt find an example for takin
data from an Excel file (arranged in a table) and send it to a
existing Access table, using only VBA within the Excel.
Thanks for your help...neta

--
net
neta's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=762

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's there - look at inserting records!

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com
Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy
-

"neta" wrote in message

thanks for the previous reply - I couldnt find an example for taking
data from an Excel file (arranged in a table) and send it to an
existing Access table, using only VBA within the Excel.
Thanks for your help...neta.

--
neta
neta's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=390499

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Andy,

Thanks for your reply - but what I meant is how can I append records
from an excel file to an existing Access table - not delete the
existing table an re-creat it ?

Thanks a lot ! Neta.