Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing worksheets in xla add-in file

I have some sheets in my add-in file. how can I acces them manually. That
is, you cannot see them when using the file as an Add-in.

Secondly, if I wanted to access data in these sheets, can I simply use the
Thisworkbook Object to do so?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in the properties of the workbook, change isaddin to false. When done,
change it back.

You can reference the addin from the addin using ThisWorkbook.

Tom Ogilvy

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message
I have some sheets in my add-in file. how can I acces them manually.

That
is, you cannot see them when using the file as an Add-in.

Secondly, if I wanted to access data in these sheets, can I simply use the
Thisworkbook Object to do so?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

#1. Manually:

hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE)
hit ctrl-r (to see the project explorer)
click on your project
hit F4 to see its properties
change the isAddin to false

Back to excel and do what you want.
then back to the VBE and change isaddin to true
(don't forget to save your changes)