Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Format the Pivot Table drill down

Macro to Format the Pivot Table drill down.

I need a way to run a macro when i do a drill down on a pivot table.

what i have is a summary of a source data, that when users access this and
try to get detail, i what to format the sheet that the pivot table generates
when it does the drill down.

Basically, double click on pivot table opens the drill down detail, then run
the macro to format this sheet.

Did a made my self clear???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I meant NewSheet event

See Chip Pearson's page on events if you are not familiar:

When you drill down, a new sheet is created and triggers the newsheet event
with a reference to the new sheet. You can have your code check if it is of
the format of the pivottable and then do your formatting if it is.