Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Word Or Notepad From Excel

Group,
I'm writing my first big VBA project. This group has helped me
along quite a bit the past few weeks. I'm comparing two Excel
spreadsheets and checking, comparing verifying fields etc. What should
be my error report listing strategy be? I'm guessing the best way is
Word, since Word uses VBA also. Should I open a word document paste an
error then close it until the next error is found? Or should I leave
the Word doc open and paste to it as errors are found? Or should I use
Notepad and open/close or open and then paste... well you get the idea.
Your thoughts.

Tony

--
ajocius