Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default From excel - open word doc and copy form field contents to excel c

Can someone help me with the code to open a word document that is a survey
form with 6 form fields. I want to open the document, copy the contents of
the form fields (name_txt, email_txt, check1_checkbox, etc) to my excel
spreadsheet.

I am having my college math students complete a word-form document and want
to capture all of the responses into a single worksheet with a row for each
students information.

Thanks,

Dave