Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default move text from form textbox to next blank cell

How do I move text from a form textbox to the next blank cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thomas,

If your entries don't have to be in any particular order:

Copy the contents of your textbox(es) into a row (say row 2, leaving row 1
for headers).
Insert row 2 (this moves row 2 down to row 3)
Do this in a loop until you've finished all your entries.

Henry