Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Editing VB Code with VB

i am trying to write VBA to patch as series of worksheets I created and
deployed. problem is, I need to slightly modify code in a VBA module in each
file. so I need to edit existing VBA in the worksheets using a VBA.

does anyone have an example of how to do this... I just need to see the code
for modifing the VBA in the module. I can write the rest for looping through
open workbooks, etc.

Thanks

simon shaw
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Simon,

See Chip Pearson's VBE programming page at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

---
Regards,
Norman