Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and Paste Function

I have a worksheet called Report which recieves its data from 3 spreadsheets,
as part of an email process I am saving the worksheet as a workbook and then
emailing to some users. THe problem is that when I save the active worksheet
it is keeping all the links associated with the sheet. What I want it to do
is copy the values and the formatting but not the links, is there any way to
do this

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way would be to copy the range and use paste special to overwrite
with the links with the values.......
Caution this permanently removes the links so save it as another name.

eg If used range is A1 to H16 then.......

Range("A1:H16").Copy
Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Application.CutCopyMode = False

--
Cheers
Nigel