Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Comparing 2 lists

If I have 2 lists of numbers in columns A and B, is there anyway of
extracting the numbers that occur in both lists?

or maybe even the numbers that only occur in the list in Column B.
cheers

--
M3Cobb
M3Cobb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24986

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi M3Cobb

Srr Chip Pearson at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates

If I have 2 lists of numbers in columns A and B, is there anyway of
extracting the numbers that occur in both lists?

On the above page, see the section entitled:

Extracting Values Common To Two Lists

or maybe even the numbers that only occur in the list in Column B.

On the above page, see the section entitled:

Extracting Values On One List And Not Another

---
Regards,
Norman

"M3Cobb" wrote in