Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel section in a word document

Not sure if a vba solution is necessar for this one:
We have a word document with a couple of Excel cells embedded in it.
One of the cells has "=Today()" in it. When we open the word document
this cell does not automatically update. Any ideas how to get it to
automatically update

Any help greatly appreciated
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you don't need Excel cells, insert a Word table, click on the cell(s),
Insert, Date & Time and check the Update Automatically box

Tim
Buckingham
England