Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to use histogram in vba code - analysis toolpack

I want to use histogram as provided in analysis toolpack using visual basic
macro but could not do that. Is there a way to code for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the add-in Anaylsis ToolPack VBA - then use

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Histogram"

You will need to set the parameters for this command and the best way is to
turn on the macro recorder and set up the histograms options in the wizard.
You can then adapt the recorded macro within your VBA program code.

--
Cheers
Nigel