Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default no word wrap in userform textbox??

I have a textbox in a userform with a set area and I want the text
within to have word wrap and then I'll scroll down if it all doesn't
fit.

In the properties for this textbox I set wordwrap to TRUE, but it is
not working. It just puts all the text in one long line and I have to
scroll left and right to read it.

anyone know why this is happening???

--
lcoreyl
lcoreyl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2042

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi lcoreyl,

In the Textbox properties, set MultiLine = True.

---
Regards,
Norman

"lcoreyl" wrote in