Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Doctor

This is not a bilboard, or an advetising site. Here we help others free of
charge
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"GLS" wrote:

Excel Doctor
Excel Doctor

Bear, DE
443-928-8796

Mission
To design superior spreadsheets and assist customers with Excel-related problems.

Profile
Excel Programmer

Information
Inquiries, questions, price quotes please call or email.

Products/Services
Excel Help and Spreadsheet Design

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No surprise, considering the post. Amusing that the phone & email address
were next to illegible because of his color scheme.

HTH,
--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.