Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I link cells based on true/false?

I have 2 workbooks with data. Wkbk A has a great deal of data. I would like
to be able to set up some type of event where when data is entered into 1
particular cell in wkbk A, several cells of data are transferred to wkbk B
automatically without user intervention. I have tried IF statements and I am
familiar with linking but I need something more complicated. Any and all
help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the change event.

on Chip Pearson's site gives an overview of events.

Ron de Bruin has many "canned" routines for copying data. Perhaps you can
use some of his examples to build what you need.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Tom Ogilvy