Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help!! code to paste

Hi,

I have 2 workbooks.

In the first workbook, it is divided into several worksheets b
person's name. Under each person's name, it has a list of accoun
numbers like this:

5-11111
5-22222
5-12345
etc.

In the second workbook, I have account numbers and correspondin
personnel next to them. I have coded it so that it will match th
account numbers from workbook1 with that of workbook2 and copy th
personnel information next to its account. The last step is to past
this information next to the account number in workbook1. Please hel
me finish this!! Thanks in advance

Sub GetPersonnel()

Dim intRec As Integer, rngData As Range, rngItem As Range
rngAccounts As Range, rngOut As Range
Dim mysht As Worksheet

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For Each mysht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
With mysht
Set rngData = .Range("A70"
.Range("A500").End(xlUp)).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeC onstants)
End With
With Workbooks("Intermediary - PWC").Worksheets("sheet3")
Set rngAccounts = .Range("A1:A"
.Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row)
End With

For Each rngItem In rngAccounts
Set rngOut = rngData.Find(What:=rngItem)

If Not rngOut Is Nothing Then
rngOut.Offset(0, 2).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy

'need extra code here!!

Else
End If

Next rngItem
Next mysht
End Su

--
Sethaholi
Sethaholic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2511

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

If Not rngOut Is Nothing Then

set rngOut= rngOut.offset(0,2)
Range( rngOut, _
rngOut.End(xlDown).End(xlToRight)).Copy _
Destination:=rngItem.Offset(0, 1)

Else

You may have to adjust the offsets in the last line - not sure where
you want the data to be pasted.

Tim.

"Sethaholic"
wrote in message

I have 2 workbooks.

In the first workbook, it is divided into several worksheets by
person's name. Under each person's name, it has a list of account
numbers like this:

5-11111
5-22222
5-12345
etc.

In the second workbook, I have account numbers and corresponding
personnel next to them. I have coded it so that it will match the
account numbers from workbook1 with that of workbook2 and copy the
personnel information next to its account. The last step is to paste
this information next to the account number in workbook1. Please
help
[...]

Sethaholic
Sethaholic's Profile:
View this thread: