Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filling out word documents and printing them

Hi!
I've got an excel worksheet with some data such as names and adresses and
several word documents to be completed with this data.
I've made a form to insert new information in the worksheet as i needed, but
also wanted to be able to from the same form send the information to complete
the documents needed and print them.
e.g.
Use the first row information to fill out documents A, B and C and print 1
A, 2 B's and 2 C's.
The filled out versions do not need to be stored.

Can anyone hint me on how to accomplish this?