Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Returning Values from specific cells in Excel using C#

I am trying to import an excel document from my asp.net page and capture the
values from certain cells within that doc to do further processing with that
data.

I am doing just fine with the basic opening of the document. I even set up
a range, but cannot figure out how to get the values out of that range.

I know this may be a basic question, but I'm stumped.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't quite follow you.....

I have an ASP.NET webform that I have created. I have placed a button on
it. When I click that button, I want to import an excel spreadsheet. In
that Excel spreadsheet are specific cells that I want to capture specific
data from.

I'm not looking at importing web data into Excel, but rather importing excel
data into my web application to perform processing on it. Does that make
sense?

Is there a way using the Excel object model to do this?