Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help creating a macro to copy from one cell to another spreadsheet

I need help creating a macro to copy from a cell in sheet1 to a cell in
sheet1. Though when it pastes I can't have it fill the same cell over
again I need it to paste it in the next cell down from it.

Example:

Sheet1 - Sheet2

B12 - B2
D12 - C2
I5 - A2
I17 - E2
G12 - D2
I22 - F2
I27 - G2

I have merged cells from B through G with rows 16-28 needing to be
copied to H2 but become unmerged in the seperate sheet. Can anyone
help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For example, for your first pair:

Sheet1 - Sheet2

B12 - B2

Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B16").End(xlUp)(2).Val ue = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B12").Value

The first part looks for the first blank cell below B1, but above B16 (your merged cells), so the
first time it would copy to B2, then B3, then B4......

Also, I have no idea what you mean by:

I have merged cells from B through G with rows 16-28 needing to be
copied to H2 but become unmerged in the seperate sheet. Can anyone
help me out?

and so can't help you out there.

HTH,
Bernie