Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default new sheet with change of column please

Hi all, home someone can help with this one.

I have some data downloaded into Excel via a CSV file.
The data runs from A1:e3000

Where row 1 is the header row.
What I want is something which will read the data, and for every change
in column B, copy that section onto a new sheet.
eg: A1:G200 contain a section with "type 1" in column b
A200:G456 contain a section with "type 2" in column b etc etc

so the first trawl would go on a separate sheet, then the next section
on a new sheet, and so forth.

Hope someone can help out.
Thank you in advance
Amy x x x

--
AmyTaylor
AmyTaylor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20970

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe something like this will work for you, Amy:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=318
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"AmyTaylor" wrote in