Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print If statement...

Does anyone know if there is a way to print certain worksheets in a workbook
based on values in a cell? I'm wanting to print all customers that are
currently active on the status worksheet. Each Customer has there own
worksheet. I would like to print their worksheet based on if they are marked
"active" on the status worksheet. Any ideas, please feel free to tell me.
--
Thank you,
Thomas Vanderhoof