Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print Single Statement Help PLEASE!

Hi Malcolm

could you copy & paste your current macro code please

Cheers
JulieD

"malycom" wrote in message
Hi

I have a spreadsheet with a list of 800 plus clients. Each column holds

different information from address details to interest, bi-monthly loans,
income and many other bits of information.

Thanks to the community help, I have been able to create a macro that

creates formatted statements for each client.

My only problem is now to find away where I can actually create a

statement for a single client, ie, a specific row. Currently, it only
creates ALL statements.

Is there a way to either have an input box show as soon as the macro

starts to run and then be able to enter a row NUMBER, row NUMBERS or ALL,
giving me the choice of statements to run.

Or, is there a way where I can actually click on a row and be able to run

the macro for that particular row. I don't want to have to put a button on
each row.

Thanks in adavance

Malcolm