Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Relative Reference Outlining

I am trying to Outline a particular area based on relative referencing.

Basically, I am trying to outline a spreadsheet down to a row calle
Grand Total.

In some cases Grand Total may be on row 43 and sometimes row 48.

I need an outline from A1 to AC(Grand Row Total).

Anyone have any suggestions

--
waynehind
waynehinds's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2533

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Suggest you record a macro while manually outlining the range.
You can get the last cell with data in a particular column using:

'If col A...
Dim rngLast as Excel.Range
Set rngLast = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End (xlup)
MsgBox rngLast.Address

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"waynehinds" wrote in message

I am trying to Outline a particular area based on relative referencing.
Basically, I am trying to outline a spreadsheet down to a row called