Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bob bob is offline

Default Your expert help required pls.

I would like to start a database on my PC which will display text and a
picture.There would be several text fields and one picture entry.Question,
am I better off using another application like ACCESS or can this be done
reasonably with Excel?
Thank you in advance.
Bob

<<<<<<< The Worlds Uncensored News Source <<<<<<<<

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi, Bob. No need to reinvent the wheel. This should be perfect for you:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/downloads/MyAddies.zip
If you ever find yourself needing to get into the VBA, it's protected with
the password "pumpkin"
The pictures are NOT stored in the database, which helps to keep it from
bloating.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"bob" wrote in message
I would like to start a database on my PC which will display text and a
picture.There would be several text fields and one picture entry.Question,
am I better off using another application like ACCESS or can this be done
reasonably with Excel?
Thank you in advance.
Bob

http://www.uncensored-news.com
<<<<<<< The Worlds Uncensored News Source

<<<<<<<<