Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NewIndex for ListBox?

How do I get the listindex of the item which is most recently added to the
listbox which is sorted?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
moi moi is offline

Cool question. Got no steady clue.
Maybe after adding an item to your listbox, store it's value somewhere far
away in a cell and call that cell if you need the value again.
If you add another more item to the list, just overwrite the cell so it's
always update.
But that will only work with unique listitems...

"OKLover" schreef in bericht
How do I get the listindex of the item which is most recently added to
the
listbox which is sorted?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ListBox1.ListCount

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OKLover" wrote in message
How do I get the listindex of the item which is most recently added to

the
listbox which is sorted?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Whe the Listbox is sorted, the ListBox.ListCount may be not equal to the
'NewIndex'

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ListBox1.ListCount

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OKLover" wrote in message
How do I get the listindex of the item which is most recently added to

the
listbox which is sorted?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, but it is before you sort it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OKLover" wrote in message
Whe the Listbox is sorted, the ListBox.ListCount may be not equal to the
'NewIndex'

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ListBox1.ListCount

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OKLover" wrote in message
How do I get the listindex of the item which is most recently added

the
listbox which is sorted?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or even ListCount + 1 before you add it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OKLover" wrote in message
Whe the Listbox is sorted, the ListBox.ListCount may be not equal to the
'NewIndex'

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

ListBox1.ListCount

--