Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default which function i should use?????

I have several rows, like below:

Row A B C
1 outline1
2 outline2
3 Text1
4 Text2
5 outline3
6 Text3
500

When i select range("C6"), I want to know it is within outline1 then outline3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Still can't understand it easily.

RBS

"OKLover" wrote in message
all of the rows are grouped

"OKLover" wrote in message
I have several rows, like below:

Row A B C
1 outline1
2 outline2
3 Text1
4 Text2
5 outline3
6 Text3
500

When i select range("C6"), I want to know it is within outline1 then
outline3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OK, Row 3 and Row 4 grouped in Outline2, Row 6 grouped in outline3, and
outline 2 and outline 3 grouped in outline 1

The outlinelevel of Row1 is 1
The outlinelevel of Row 2 and Row 5 are 2
The outlinelevel of Row 3, 4 and 6 are 3

When I select Row4, how do i know it is grouped in outline 2 then outline 1?

"RB Smissaert" wrote:

Still can't understand it easily.

RBS

"OKLover" wrote in message
all of the rows are grouped

"OKLover" wrote in message
I have several rows, like below:

Row A B C
1 outline1
2 outline2
3 Text1
4 Text2
5 outline3
6 Text3
500

When i select range("C6"), I want to know it is within outline1 then
outline3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi OKLover,

When I select Row4, how do i know it is grouped in outline 2 then outline

Try,

MsgBox Rows("4:4").OutlineLevel

---
Regards,